Aviation Challenges, Emergency Response Issues, Effects on the Aviation Insurance Industry & Legal Considerations During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic
8 am PT
11 am ET
Join Fox Rothschild’s Aviation Practice and the Aviation Emergency Response Organization (AERO) for a program on pressing issues facing the aviation insurance industry.
- The effects of COVID-19 on the aviation insurance industry
- Filing an extension for additional time to file your Form 10-Q, 10-K and certain other periodic reports
- Planning for a virtual aviation accident response
- Important legal considerations regarding COVID-19 issues
- Challenges to consider post-COVID-19
Pamela Pullen, Global Aviation Emergency Response Manager, UPS Airlines
Brian Glod, Managing Director, U.S. Aviation Practice Leader, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Mark Dombroff, Partner and Co-Chair, Aviation Law Practice, Fox Rothschild
John Martin McDonald, Founder, Caeli Communications