Aviation Webinar: “Sir, We Have a Search Warrant”
What to Do when the FAA, DOT, FBI or other Government Agencies Knock On Your Door
In an industry as heavily regulated as aviation, the risk of non-compliance with regulatory requirements is unavoidable. Whether you’re an airline, charter operator, fractional operator, FBO, MRO, OEM, pilot, mechanic dispatcher or another member of the aviation community, compliance with countless federal and state laws and regulations is something you face daily. Furthermore, the number of government agencies looking over your shoulder can be intimidating.
During this webinar the aviation and compliance attorneys will explore a range of subjects, including:
- What subpoena powers do the FAA, DOT, TSA, IG, NTSB and other government agencies possess?
- What actions or inactions could result in the issuance of a search warrant or subpoena?
- What do you do if you’re served with a search warrant or subpoena?
- What do you do if the FBI or IG show up at your door?
- What are the best case and worse case scenarios with search warrants?