Capital Strategies and M&A Forum
401 N. Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
After The Deal Closes: Avoiding Post-Merger Blowback
Closing and integration should be the last steps in a successful merger deal. Anticipating potential trouble spots can be key in avoiding additional steps or potentially costly litigation.
Bill Mandel and Laura Howard will take part in this panel discussion highlighting various problems that may arise in a deal and how to avoid them.
- Bill Mandel, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Laura Howard, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Aren Fairchild, Counsel, AECOM
How To Make ESOPs Work for You
This panel discussion will take an objective look at debunking some of the most common ESOP myths and stereotypes, while also discussing what firms can do to maximize the success of their legacy ESOP or their new one.
- Colvin Matheson, Managing Director, Matheson Advisors
- Bob Massengill, President, Pilot Hill Advisors
- Galen Meysenburg, Controller, HDR
- Carl Davis, President & CEO, ARRAY
Click here to register for this event.