CCPA for EU Businesses: What to Expect and How to Prepare
10 – 11:30 pm ET
4 – 5:30 pm CET
A deep dive on CCPA's impact on European businesses: A webinar for German and European businesses
Privacy experts & lawyers Odia Kagan (Fox Rothschild, US) and Peter Hense (Spirit Legal, Germany) give insights into CCPA Compliance for European businesses. Attendees may ask questions during the webinar.
- Is my business affected by CCPA and why?
- I am already GDPR compliant. Am I on the safe side?
- What is personal information under CCPA?
- What does "sale" mean?
- How do I implement the "do not sell my personal information" requirements?
- New consumer rights: How do I deal with know/deletion requests?
- How does CCPA impact my loyalty program and/or global CRM
- California Attorney General’s CCPA Regulations: What do they mean for my CCPA compliance preparation?
Practical guidance on:
- Comprehensive and precise privacy notices for website, apps and offline
- How to deal with Cookies, Adtech & web analytics
- Enforcement & Fines