Collaboration in Cannabis Law: Changing the Law to Fit Legalization – Working with the Lawmakers, the Supreme Court, and the FDA
The ending to cannabis prohibition requires major changes to various laws, regulations, and caselaw.
This session will discuss those ongoing changes:
- What changes have already occurred,
- what is currently happening under the new administration, and
- what is expected to occur?
The session will discuss where we are and how to influence the coming changes in cannabis law at the Federal, State, and local level.
- William Garvin - Shareholder at Buchanan Ingersoll Rooney
- William Bogot - Partner at Fox Rothschild
- Fruqan Mouzon - Of Counsel at McElroy Deutsch