Connected Vehicles, Connected Data, Complex Compliance
Vehicles are no longer just something you drive. They are complex, connected computers that receive and transmit large amount of data at any given time.
Some of this is personal data, and governed by data protection regimes like the GDPR.
In this webinar, Andreea Lisievici, Head of Group Data Protection Compliance at Volvo Car Corporation in Sweden, and Odia Kagan, Partner and Chair of GDPR Compliance and International Privacy at Fox Rothschild LLP, will discuss:
- What is the personal data being processed by vehicles
- What are key consideration for implementing GDPR compliance to this data
- What did the EDPB say about this in its recent guidelines
- How does the eprivacy “cookie” directive factor in; and
- Does the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) have anything to say about this?