Construction Delay Claims in the COVID-19 Era
4 p.m. ET
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruption to construction job sites and delayed projected completion dates. Who’s to blame and what costs, if any, can potentially be recovered?
On June 18, join Grassi’s Construction and Forensic, Ligation and Valuation professionals and our special guest, Ron Williams of Fox Rothschild LLP, for a live webinar discussing documenting and filing construction delay claims.
The discussion will cover:
- Types of construction delay claims
- Contract clause analysis
- Excusable vs. non-excusable delays
- Philosophy of properly documenting a claim
- Calculating a construction delay claim
- Claim preparation and advocacy dispute