Current Issues in Labor & Employment Law
8:45 am - 1:30 pm PT | 11:45 am - 4:30 pm ET
View recordings from each forum session:
- Wage and Hour Compliance in a Pandemic Era
- Social Distancing from Departing Employees
- Counseling Tips Relating to COVID-19, Employee Protests and Reasonable Accommodation
- President Biden's Pro-Labor Agenda
The ever-changing nature of laws affecting the workplace can make it difficult to stay current with the latest regulations while balancing the needs of your business and employees.
Join attorneys from Fox’s nationwide Labor & Employment Department for a program that provides in-depth analysis of current L&E issues and insight on how pending legislation may affect your company.
11:45 am – 12:00 pm EST – Networking
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Wage and Hour Compliance in a Pandemic Era
- Presenters: Nikki Howell and Collin Dougherty.
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Social Distancing From Departing Employees
- Trade secrets & noncompetes in the era of remote working
- Presenters: Alex Hernaez, Heather Boshak, William Hammel and Lee Szor
2-2:15 pm – Networking
2:15 – 3:15 pm – COVID-19 Workplace Issues: Counseling Tips Relating to COVID-19
- Employee protests
- Reasonable accommodations
- Presenters: Sahara Pynes, Gray Mateo-Harris, Brian McGinnis
3:15 – 4:15 pm – President Biden’s Pro-Labor Agenda
- The significance of Biden's agenda for employers
- Labor’s New Organizing Tactics: challenges to anticipate and recommendations to protect your business and your employees.
- Presenters: Marvin Weinberg, Robert Nagle, Andrew MacDonald, Robert Castle