Diversity Team Panel Discussion
Demonstrations across the country have called for police reform in the United States following the killing of George Floyd and others. In this program, representatives from law enforcement and advocates for social justice will discuss the issues related to policing in our communities and what real reform may look like.
The conversation held through Zoom will be led by Teressa Ravenell, Professor of Law and Associate Dean of Faculty Research and Development at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
The following panelists are currently confirmed for the conversation:
- Matthew Fogal, Esq., Franklin County District Attorney
- D.A. Fogal has been District Attorney since 2009.
- Kelley Hodge, Esq., Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Attorney Hodge was the first African American woman to lead the Philadelphia District Attorney’s office.
- Riley H. Ross III, Esq., M.A., Mincey Fitzpatrick Ross LLC
- Attorney Ross is an experienced trial lawyer with nearly 20 years of trial and litigation experience including civil rights matters.