Drafting Estate & Income Tax Planning in Light of Federal “Permanency” and NJ Issues
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Drafting examples to achieve goals involving federal and New Jersey estate tax
- New Jersey estate tax upon death of first spouse and drafting to permit post-mortem planning to avoid tax in spouse’s estate
- Modifying existing “irrevocable” estate plans in light of the increased federal estate tax exemption, New Jersey estate tax exemption, and federal and New Jersey income tax considerations
- Future planning utilizing existing estate and gift tax planning techniques, with flexibility under new estate and income tax rate structure
- Sample gift tax returns and disclosure statements
As a bonus for seminar attendees, guests will be eligible to order the new edition of Estate Planning Strategist, authored by Jerry, Debra and Adam, at a 30% discount.
Click here for more information or to register for this course.
*Please note that there is a cost to attend.
NJ CLE: This program has been approved for 4.5 credits (50 minute hour)
PA CLE: 3.5 substantive credits pending ($16 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program)
NY CLE (transitional & non-transitional): 4.5 professional practice credits
CPE: 4.5 taxation credits