Employment Law Training: End of Year Recap
1301 Avenue of the Americas, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Carolyn Richmond, partner and chair of Fox Rothschild's Hospitality Practice, is joined by Partner Glenn Grindlinger to lead a review of key employment law developments, including:
- Pay Stub and Rate of Pay form compliance, and an update on the proposed Lien Bill
- NYS & NYC Harassment Training & Discrimination Law changes
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) litigation related to brick & mortar requirements, web sites and gift cards
- Everything you need to know about lactation rooms and the law
- The current status on the Social Security No-Match Letters controversy
Diane Rosen, principal of Compass Consultants, will also weigh in on how to change the narrative and improve communications between team members and management/executives.
*Please note that only NYCHA members may attend the event and that there is a cost to attend. Doors open at 2:30 pm and the program promptly starts at 2:45pm.