Facebook, Twitter & Blogging! Oh My…
James Singer will be speaking at an upcoming continuing legal education seminar focused on social media law. The course is sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and will cover topics such as:
- The key elements businesses need to know before using social media sites
- How state employment laws, the NLRB and other workplace issues affect the way that employers and employees can use social media
- The latest legal issues involving the use of social media in discovery, the potential impact of social media on juries and movement of the court of public to online medium
- Practical tips and potential pitfalls for attorneys who use social media for marketing and communication purposes
- Social media issues facing the healthcare industry, educational institutions, non-profits and companies involved in FDA regulatory matters
Click here for more information.