Federal Agents at the Door: Best Practices for Responding to Government Investigations
This program will be presented live in our Philadelphia office and via videoconference to our offices in:
In this seminar, Fox Partner Matthew Lee, a former U.S. Department of Justice trial attorney, will address how companies should respond to law enforcement inquiries and government investigations, including common pitfalls to avoid.
Matt will offer insight on:
- Handling search warrants, subpoenas and other law enforcement contacts
- Document preservation issues
- Attorney-client privilege issues
- Protecting trade secrets and other confidential information
- Internal investigations
- Involving forensic investigators and consultants
- Circumstances surrounding separate counsel for employees
For questions or more information, please contact Kathleen Nicholson at 215.299.2141 or [email protected].