Federal Contractor’s Guide to the SBA’s October 2020 Final Rule: Changes to Affiliation Rules and General Small Business Programs
Join Fox for the third session in our webinar series on the Small Business Administration’s recent rule changes. The SBA’s 54-page final rule, which was adopted in response to government-wide regulatory reforms aimed at reducing costs, took effect on November 16.
In this webinar, our presenters will explore the changes to affiliation rules that will affect both large and small businesses and general changes to the small business programs. Topics will include:
- Changes to affiliation rules and size determinations
- Economic dependence and newly organized concern rules
- Ostensible subcontractor rules and joint venture agreements
- Past performance consideration of first-tier subcontractors
- Nonmanufacturer rules and multiple procurements