Fox Rothschild’s Third Annual Federal Tax Controversy Summit
2000 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please join members of Fox’s Tax Controversy team for a morning briefing as they review recent developments in federal tax controversy and civil and criminal tax enforcement and look ahead to what 2020 may hold.
- The new IRS settlement initiative for certain micro-captive insurance transactions
- Recent developments in federal taxation of cannabis companies
- The new partnership audit regime
- The attorney/accountant-client privilege: emerging issues, including Kovel arrangements
- Latest IRS guidance on the tax treatment of cryptocurrency investments
- New initiatives at the IRS Criminal Investigation Division
CLE credits offered.