Fraud Corruption Bribery—Ethics and Professionalism on the Project Front Line
10 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02116
Sarah B. Biser will moderate the panel discussion, "Fraud Corruption Bribery—Ethics and Professionalism on the Project Front Line" at the 2016 American Bar Association Business Law Section annual meeting. The panel will cover ethical issues, including an attorney’s professional obligations, associated with fraud, corruption and bribery:
- Prevention, identification and response
- Assessing, reporting and controlling your client
- Additional challenges in the international arena
Examples from project development and other legal contexts will be used to illustrate these concepts.
- Norine Bagate; Principal; NWB Consulting LLC; Parsippany, NJ
- Tom Birmingham; Vice President, Compliance; Emera Inc.; Boston, MA
- Margaret Cassidy; Principal; Cassidy Law; Washington, D.C.
- Joseph DeLuca; Executive Vice President of America/President, Thacher Associates; K2 Intelligence/ThacherAssociates, LLC; New York, NY
*Please note that there is a cost associated with this event.