Future of the Philadelphia Suburbs
200 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
What You'll Learn:
1. Why are office tenants moving out of Center City and into the suburbs?
2. How can developers make King of Prussia - known for its retail - a multifamily and office hub?
3. How has the industrial boom impacted Philadelphia's suburbs?
4. What changes in the suburban market can make the area more appealing to millennials considering moving out of the city?
5. Camden on the rise: could the city just across the bridge become the next "it" Philadelphia suburban hub?
*Friends of Fox can receive a 20% discount on the registration cost for this event. Enter FR20QHBWQG as the discount code.