Helping Your Client Select the Best Entity Option
Andrew Santana was a contributing author for the materials that were originally developed to accompany this event.
It's a fact – decisions made during the start up of a business are some of the most crucial. Choosing the wrong entity can have far-reaching consequences that can deter the success of a business for years to come. Your clients need solid advice about which entity to choose – and you need to know what factors are important to consider when making the decision. Get the information you need to offer informed advice on the elements that need to be examined in order to make the right choice.
- Fundamentals of Entity Selection
- S and C Corporation Basics
- Key Issues Impacting Entity Selection
- Tax Aspects to Consider in Entity Selection and Formation
- Drafting Entity Formation Documents
- Building an Ethical Foundation