Human Resource Law Boot Camp
A Full Day Brimming With Employment Law Best Practices
The rapid pace of change in the employment law arena requires constant vigilance on the part of HR professionals. It's all too easy to miss a seemingly minor detail and have your employer face a financially debilitating lawsuit as a result. Don't let your company's employment policies and procedures fall into legal obsolescence and fail to provide safeguards. Let our experienced attorney faculty provide you with up-to-date information on the FLSA, HIPAA and more. Take away indispensable legal information you can use to reinforce your company's HR practices - register today!
- Get the latest FLSA perspective and ensure your wage and hour practices are up to speed.
- Determine if the language of your organization's handbook contains potential legal landmines.
- Sidestep potential HIPAA violations when handling employee medical information.
- Handle hiring and firing issues with confidence - know which practices will land you in hot water.
- Ensure your company's social media policy provides maximum legal protections.
- Confidently investigate misconduct, create performance improvement plans and more.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level seminar on HR legal issues is of benefit to:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Corporate Executives
- Payroll Professionals
- FLSA Essentials: Practically Applying the Most Recent Legal Perspectives
- Using Handbooks to Protect Against Legal Liabilities: With Example Policies
- Employee Relations: Legal Solutions for Sensitive Workplace Issues
- HIPAA Best Practices for HR: Ensuring Confidentiality of Medical Information
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace: Marijuana and Other Considerations
- Hiring and Firing: Legal Do's and Don'ts for Crucial HR Functions
- Social Media Policies: Balancing Employer Needs and Employee Rights
*Please note this has been converted to a webinar and there is a cost to attend