Human Resources Summit 2010
7:44 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The yearly HR Summit is a must-attend event for the business or human resource professional who want to keep up to date on the latest issues involving human resources. The breakfast and lunch general sessions combined with workshops will quickly put you "in the know" with valuable insights, trends, and strategies you need to survive in today's ever-changing world of HR.
- Healthcare Reform as Seen by the Largest Local Employer and as a Provider
8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Local Employer and as a Provider
- Recruiting Using Social Networking
- No Raises, No Bonuses, No Easy ConversationS: How to Have Tough Talks
- Effective Management of Leave Law
10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Social Media Policies
- Keeping Employee Healthcare Costs Feasible
- To Save or Separate an Employee
- Emerging Workforce Study
Afternoon General Session:
- Cultivation of Team Leads and Supervisors
- How Do You Get the By-In from All Supervisors and Managers--Are We All on the Same Page?