Immigration Compliance for Employers: The Form I-9 & Social Security No-Match Letters
BNY Mellon Center
500 Grant St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Join Fox Immigration Practice Co-chair Catherine Wadhwani and partners Robert S. Whitehill and Mark D. Harley for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including the Form I-9, SSA No-Match Letters and government inspections.
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Handling the receipt of Social Security No-Match Letters
- Best practices for developing a companywide compliance program
Who Should Attend
Employers and business owners; HR professionals and payroll administrators; federal contractors; E-Verify users; compliance officers; general counsel and anyone interested in learning about Form I-9 and the E-Verify program.
HRCI credits are pending