Immigration Compliance: What Employers Need To Know
Two Lincoln Centre
5420 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway
Dallas, TX 75240-6215
Join Ali Brodie, co-chair of Fox Rothschild’s Immigration practice, for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including Form I-9 and government inspections.
With the Social Security Administration resuming the issuance of Social Security No-Match Letters last month, it is more important than ever for all employers to ensure accurate records for wage reporting and compliance with the Form I-9 verification requirements.
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Handling the receipt of Social Security no-match letters
- Best practices for developing a companywide compliance program
- Live Q&A
HRCI credits are pending