Immigration Compliance: What Employers Need To Know
This event has changed to a conference call, due to weather conditions.
Due to weather conditions, this event has been changed from an in-person presentation to a conference call. For dial-in information, contact [email protected].
Join Catherine Wadhwani, co-chair of Fox Rothschild’s Immigration Practice, for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including the Form I-9 and government inspections.
8:30 am Registration & Breakfast
9 am Presentation
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Handling the receipt of Social Security no-match letters
- Best practices for developing a companywide compliance program
- Live Q&A
HRCI credits are pending.