Insurance Issues & Challenges in the Health Care Market: Legal Risks & Alternative Strategies
101 Park Ave
New York, NY 10178
Entities in the health care market are facing unprecedented legal and insurance risks. The ever-changing regulatory environment, trends in malpractice litigation and more are causing health care organizations to rethink their insurance programs to alleviate financial stress and address the potential for serious claims.
This program will cover:
- Key insurance liabilities facing the health care industry: Common issues and emerging trends
- Health care startups: Types of insurance and biggest risks to cover
- Real world coverage scenarios: Who is covered (and not) when the claim comes in?
- Overview of the insurance regulatory market in New York and other jurisdictions
- Alternative solutions to insurance such as captives: Advantages and disadvantages, formation/licensing process and operational management