Land Use Institute 2020
Robert W. Gundlach Jr. is serving as a course planner for the webcast.
Explore challenges in land use planning
Changing populations, economies and land use patterns present regulatory and community planning challenges for public officials at all levels. This biennial Institute is designed to help land use practitioners tackle those challenges head-on. Our experienced faculty will examine significant trends, recent case law, regional development patterns and regulatory changes that will impact the Commonwealth both now and for years to come.
This year's topics:
- Recent Developments
- Statutory Interpretation of MPC & Local Zoning Ordinances
- View from the Bench – Hot Topics for Practitioners
- Ethics Hour with the PA State Ethics Commission
- How to stop the madness w/ multiple plan submissions and double-digit hearings
- Burden of Proof
- Periodic Review & Revisions of Zoning and Comprehensive Use Plans