Leaves of Absence: Updates & Implications of Washington’s Newest Regulations
1001 Fourth Ave.
Seattle, WA 98154-1065
Join us for the next installment in our series of employment law Breakfast Briefings! Skylar Sherwood will discuss the latest developments with paid and unpaid leaves of absence at the federal, state, and local levels, and what employers should know to avoid pitfalls, including:
- What employers need to know to prepare for Washington's new paid sick leave law that takes effect January 1, 2018;
- What employers can expect from the state's paid parental leave when it goes into effect January 2020;
- How Washington's new paid leave laws will interact with existing forms of leave;
- A refresher on current federal, state, and local leave laws; and
- Seattle's latest workplace regulation: the new secure scheduling ordinance!
HRCI and WA CLE credits pending.