Legal and Practical Solutions for Accommodating Employees with Serious Illnesses
Yikes, Where to Begin – Federal Laws
- Family and Medical Leave Act Obligations
- Tips for Managing Intermittent FMLA Leaves
- What Is a Reasonable Accommodation Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
- How to Win in the Interactive Process
- Is Your Employee Pregnant – Just What Does Young vs. UPS Require?
How to Reconcile State Laws With Federal Protections
- State Discrimination Laws May Also Require an Interactive Process
- Family Leave Laws Across the States
- A Plethora of Sick Leave Laws Across the Country Create Further Confusion for Employers
How Does All of This Fit in With Workers' Compensation and Short-Term Disability Benefits?
- Using Light Duty Programs to Return Employees to Work – Pitfalls and Pluses
- Using the Process to Obtain More Detailed Medical Information
- Do Your Current PTO and Disability Programs Discourage Employees From Returning to Work?
*Please note there is a cost to attend.