Making the Workplace Great Again: What’s New in Employment Law in 2017
1001 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98154-1065
You won’t want to miss this employment law briefing! Riddell Williams is proud to be a part of Fox Rothschild, so come see the new décor in our office!
Enjoy a continental breakfast with Bob Howie as he not only provides updates on federal, state and local cases and regulations, but also tackles current events – ripped straight from the headlines – and discusses their potential impact on the workplace.
Starting with the latest developments on the FMLA, ADA, Title VII, wage/hour law, sick leave and mandatory arbitration, Bob will then delve into such questions as:
- What are the Trump administration’s plans for existing federal employment regulations, and how are states and cities responding?
- What can be learned from the president’s termination of the FBI director that will help my business? (Hint: You’ll be surprised.)
- What is the latest regarding employment ordinances enacted by the City of Seattle?
- Is a needle-phobic pharmacist entitled to a reasonable accommodation? And why should I care?
- What are my rights as an employer if my employees disparage the company on social media?
- Can a supervisor hugging subordinate employees get my business in trouble? If so, how many hugs are allowed?!
For questions or more information, please contact Taryn Stroh at 1.877.778.7369 or [email protected].