Mediating FLSA Cases
Carolyn Richmond took part in this panel discussion of the sometimes stark differences that wage and hour class and collective actions can present for mediation.
- How does the process differ for mediators?
- Are opening statements as valuable as they are in other employment mediations?
- What is the value of mediation statements?
- How important is it to have an MOU or other agreement entered into at the close of mediation?
- How important is the exchange of discovery before mediation?