Multiple Award Contracts and Requirements for Certification and Recertification
Noon ET | 9 am PT
12:15 pm Presentation
12:45 pm Networking
Join Fox for the first installment in our webinar series on the Small Business Administration’s recent rule changes.
Set to take effect on November 16, the SBA’s 54-page final rule was adopted in response to government-wide regulatory reforms aimed at reducing costs.
Despite its name – Consolidation of Mentor-Protégé Programs and Other Government Contracting Amendments – the rule will have a far broader impact than the 8(a) program alone.
In this session, our presenters will explore Multiple Award Contracts and Requirements for Certification and Recertification.
Topics will include:
- Timing for status recertification when bidding on set-aside task orders for both set-aside and unrestricted MACs
- Significant changes to MACs, especially those exceeding five years and have multiple option years
- Requirements for appropriate NAICS Codes for MACs and each task order
- Additional certification requirements that will affect subcontractor self-certifications, mergers and acquisitions, and ownership changes
- Impacts on large and small businesses
- Anticipated trends in the industry
Nicholas Solosky, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
Diana Lyn C. McGraw, Associate, Fox Rothschild LLP
Shawn Ralston, Small Business Liaison Officer, AECOM
This series will be hosted on an innovative virtual meeting platform called Remo Tables. Before and after the presentation, we invite you to explore Remo’s 2-D, bird’s eye view of the “room,” which allows you to move from table to table, video chatting with friends and colleagues. For a quick look at Remo or to watch a welcome video, click here.