Preliminary Injunctions in Trademark and Unfair Competition Cases
In this practical webinar, you will learn best practices in obtaining a preliminary injunction in cases involving trademark infringement, trademark piracy and unfair competition. Recent cases are granting preliminary injunctions that were formerly not available.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the best cause of action to obtain an injunction.
- Prove irreparable harm which is no longer merely assumed.
- Use the financial condition of the defendant as an argument.
- Argue your case has special harm requiring an injunction.
- Choose your jurisdiction to maximize success.