Protecting Your Business Assets from Occupational Fraud & Abuse
Princeton, New Jersey
12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
In its 2012 Global Fraud Study, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) reported that the median loss of 778 CFE member-reported U.S. fraud cases in 2010 was $120,000. This seminar will provide attorneys, business owners, CFOs and human resource professionals with information on:
- Common types of schemes;
- Workplace conditions that create opportunities for dishonest employees;
- Motivations of embezzlers; and
- Steps to minimize and guard against employee theft and dishonesty.
This program will be presented live in the Fox Rothschild Princeton Office and simulcast to all other offices.
If you would like CLE credit, please include your bar admission(s) and attorney identification number(s) when completing your registration.
- California CLE 1.5 General
- Delaware CLE 1.5 General (Pending)
- Florida CLE 1.5 General (Pending)
- Nevada CLE 1.5 General (Pending)
- New Jersey CLE 1.8 General
- New York CLE (Reciprocal) 1.8 PM - Non-Transitional
- Ohio CLE 1.5 General (Pending)
- Pennsylvania CLE 1.5 Substantive
For more information please contact Adrienne Hope at [email protected].