Reopening the Workplace: Employee Well-Being & Litigation Risks
2:00 PM EST
How to Mitigate Health and Safety Concerns Posed by COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic introduced all kinds of new liability risks for employers. As such, organizations need to make sure they stay up to date on the latest guidance and put the health of their employees first. This engaging program provides an overview of OSHA rules and updates, guidelines for job accommodations, advice to help employers address health concerns and so much more - register today!
- Learn how to prepare the workplace for reopening safely.
- Get up to speed on the latest OSHA, CDC and EEOC guidance.
- Learn how to navigate health screenings, medical documentations and mental health concerns.
- Explore the do's and don'ts of performing medical exams at the workplace.
- Understand the negligence and litigation risks associated with workplace safety.