Second Annual Federal Tax Controversy Summit
2000 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please join members of Fox’s Tax Controversy team for a morning briefing as they review recent developments in federal tax controversy and civil and criminal tax enforcement and look ahead to what 2019 may hold.
- The Internal Revenue Service’s focus on captive insurance arrangements
- Tax audits and Section 280E litigation involving cannabis businesses
- Offshore tax enforcement in a post-Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) world
- When tax engagements, client representation and advocacy become a crime
- New initiatives at the IRS Criminal Investigation Division
- Recent developments in federal taxation of cryptocurrency
- When to call the Taxpayer Advocate