Section 506 and 1111 (B)
Las Vegas and Pittsburgh
12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Join Fox Rothschild partner Brett A. Axelrod for a seminar focusing on strategies and issues related to valuing and bifurcating a secured creditor's claim under section 506. This thoughtful and informative program will offer insight into how to deal with a section 1111(b) election, and will discuss the intersection of sections 1111(b) and the cram down provisions of 1129(b) as well as the effect of sections 506 and 1111 on voting and classification of claims.
This program will be presented live in our Las Vegas and Pittsburgh offices and simulcast to all other offices.
To register for this event, click here.
- California CLE 1.5 General
- Delaware CLE 1.5 General (Pending)
- Florida CLE 1.5 General (Pending)
- Nevada CLE 1.5 General (Pending)
- New Jersey CLE 1.8 General
- New York CLE (Reciprocal) 1.8 PM - Non-Transitional
- Ohio CLE 1.5 General (Pending)
- Pennsylvania CLE 1.5 Substantive