Slow Down and Look Both Ways: The Intersection of Bankruptcy and Class Action Lawsuits
You’re invited to the Bay Area Bankruptcy Forum’s lunchtime roundtable discussion examining when class action cases may be pursued in bankruptcy court and how those cases are treated in bankruptcy. We’ll also discuss how class action litigation proceeds in bankruptcy court. Boxed lunches will be provided, and 1 MLCE general education credit is available.
- Hon. Charles Novack, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, N.D. California
- Mark Chavez, Chavez & Gertler
- John Doolittle, Reed Smith
- Adam Gutride, Gutride Safier
- Michael Sweet, Fox Rothschild