Social Security No-Match Letters and Form I-9: Immigration Compliance for Employers
919 N. Market St.
Wilmington, DE 19899
Join Mark Harley, partner in Fox Rothschild’s Immigration Practice, for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including the Form I-9, Social Security No-Match Letters and government inspections.
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Handling the receipt of Social Security No-Match Letters
- Best practices for developing a companywide compliance program
Who Should Attend
Employers and business owners; HR professionals and payroll administrators; federal contractors; E-Verify users; and anyone interested in learning about Form I-9 and the E-Verify program.
HRCI credits are pending.