Solving the Mystery of Mergers & Acquisitions
An increasing number of engineering and consulting firms are acquiring other firms, merging their firms or selling their practices. Although every transaction is different with respect to its economic and legal terms, they all follow the same process. Many engineers and consultants have limited experience buying or selling their firms. Understanding the M&A process as well as the economic terms is crucial for a party considering a merger-acquisition opportunity to avoid common pitfalls.
In this seminar, you will learn the essentials of M&A, including tools to help you:
- Value your firm
- Position and package your firm for sale and to attract the best buyers
- Understand the M&A process, including economic and legal terms of a deal
- Avoid common pitfalls to achieve a successful transaction
- How to value your firm for external sale (M&A)
- How to strategically position and package your firm for sale
- Understand the M&A process
*Please note there is a cost to attend.