Staying One Step Ahead: Developments in Privacy & Data
1001 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98154
How can you protect your business and your data from cyberattacks?
Join us for an updated from respected privacy and data security lawyers and risk management professionals who are authorities in this rapidly evolving field.
Our speakers will explore recent developments, drill down on emerging trends and share practical strategies you can implement to help keep your data secure and your business compliant.
7:30 - 8 am: Registration & Breakfast
8 - 8:45 am: Legal & Regulatory Update
Elizabeth Litten, Fox Rothschild
- News and updated U.S. state and federal laws and relevant court decisions
- GDPR - Is it time to panic?
- Relevant foreign developments, including China and Russia
- HIPAA developments
8:45 - 9:30 am: Threat Down/Update on the State of Cybersecurity
Tim Helming, DomainTools
Introduced by Erin Letey, Fox Rothschild
- Breaches: Number, costs, and other current general data
- Major risks and trends: Spearphishing and ransomware
- Developing a strong culture of security within an organization
Complimentary onsite parking is available. Simply park in the lot located in the Safeco Plaza building, and we will validate.
1.5 Washington CLE credits in the subject of Law and Legal Procedure are pending.
Questions? Contact 1.877.778.7369 or [email protected].
Register by April 24.