Structuring Terms & Due Diligence for Capital Providers and Independent Sponsors in a COVID-19 World
11 am ET
iGlobal Forum is pleased to present the upcoming Interactive Live Discussion: Structuring Terms & Due Diligence for Capital Providers and Independent Sponsors in a COVID-19 World on September 30th at 11:00 AM.
This virtual panel discussion between independent sponsors and capital providers will address what deal terms and due diligence processes look like now and what they expect in a post-pandemic world.
- What are some common issues and solutions that arise with structuring deal terms doing due diligence?
- How has COVID-19 impacted your processes?
- What types of vetting do you typically see pre/post letter of intent?
- What types of outsourced service providers do you typically bring into the due diligence process?
- What terms have you seen in place that address broken deals?
- How do you typically address broken deals?