Tax, Trusts & Estates and Investment Considerations for Israeli and American Families and Their Businesses
10250 Constellation Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
When a family tree has branches in both the United States and Israel, important decisions on how to cultivate and preserve family wealth take on new layers of complexity.
Join us for a special discussion covering the financial and legal issues that may arise when handling tax, trust and estate, and investment planning for Israeli and American families and their businesses.
- Who Benefits? Ins & Outs of Income and Estate Tax Planning and Compliance for US Trusts with Israeli Beneficiaries
- Select U.S. and Israeli Tax and Legal Issues When Doing Business in Israel
- Investment Issues and Planning for Israeli and American Families and Business Executives
- Debra Hirsch, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Mark Hess, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Gidon Broide, Broide & Co.
- Richard Weisinger, Gerber & Co.
- Jonathan Gerber, RVW Wealth
This event will also take place in Seattle on Feb. 9 and 10 and San Francisco on Feb. 10 and 11.