The ABCs of NMTCs: An Introduction to the New Markets Tax Credit Program
Gladwyne, PA 19035
5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Fox Rothschild LLP cordially invites you to join us for an evening reception and seminar
The federal New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) program provides developers with a powerful tool for attracting capital to a wide variety of commercial and mixed use projects located in low-income communities.
Join us as we present a general overview of the NMTC program. We'll address:
- Why NMTCs are significant for real estate development
- General criteria for the NMTC program's use
- Deal structures used and parties involved in a NMTC deal
- Common issues in NMTC transactions
- How developers can use the NMTC program to raise additional capital for projects
We'll also examine how the NMTC was used in various projects and discuss how developers can capitalize on the program for future projects.