The Attorney-Client Privilege and Corporate Internal Investigations: Issues for In-House Counsel
Philadelphia, PA 19102
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
DELVACCA's premier full-day CLE event will be held at the Doubletree Hotel in Philadelphia and includes a choice of 20 topics in a broad range of practice areas, as well as breakfast, lunch and an evening cocktail reception.
James A. Matthews, co-chair of the firm’s Labor & Employment Department, gave a presentation titled “The Attorney-Client Privilege and Corporate Internal Investigations: Issues for In-House Counsel” at the DELVACCA Chapter 4th Annual In-House Counsel Conference.
• The Attorney-Client Privilege and Corporate Internal Investigations
• Being in Charge and Staying out of Jail: How the Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine is Creating Criminal Liability for Corporate Officers
• Litigation Budgeting and Cost Control Trends
• Protecting Your Brands As the Landscape Grows
• Term Sheets, Letters of Intent and MOUs: Gaining the Negotiation Advantage Through Artful Drafting
Please click here to view James’ presentation.