The Aviation Symposium Webinar Series: Corporate Aviation Accidents
Whether your corporation owns, operates or leases aircrafts, an aircraft accident is a nightmare for any company. Compounded by the fact that the passengers are frequently, if not almost always, employees, including senior management, the loss of a corporate aircraft has profound impacts that go well beyond the event itself.
During this webinar, the Aviation team will discuss:
• Emergency planning
• Tabletop drills and training exercises
• Human resource issues – if the worst happens
• The accident investigation process
• Protecting the company whether you own, lease or chart their aircraft
• What your broker/insurer can do to help you
• Dealing with the media and protecting the brand
• And a host of other subjects
Who should attend?
• Senior management
• Risk managers
• Human resource personnel
• Aviation department members, including pilots, mechanics, etc.
• Public affairs personnel
• Financial management personnel
• Insurance brokers
• And anyone in the company whose responsibilities touch aviation