The COVID-19 Bailout Legislation & the Aviation Industry: What It Is and How You Get Money
President Trump has signed a record-breaking $2.2 trillion stimulus and aid package responding to the financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. As expected, there is a lot of money in the bill for aviation, including loan guarantees and payroll assistance for passenger and cargo carriers.
Despite exceeding 800 pages, the bill is short on details. Almost all of the “nuts and bolts” questions, such as how to apply for aid and how much will be given to individual applicants, remain undefined. There are also several strings attached to the aid.
Join Fox Aviation Practice partners Mark Dombroff and Mark McKinnon for a complimentary 90-minute webinar that will offer unvarnished opinions, critical analysis of the issues and a “crystal ball” view of what we can expect going forward, with ample opportunity for audience questions.
- How do you apply for assistance?
- What businesses are eligible?
- How do you qualify?
- What kind of security will the government want?
- What are the labor implications of the relief package?
- What “aviation-related” businesses can participate in the program?
- What is the timeline for getting relief?
- What ordinary business practices will you be forbidden from following?
- What is different for mid-size or small businesses?