The Legal Intelligencer’s Young Lawyer Editorial Board Symposium
Philadelphia, PA 19103
12 to 1:30 p.m.
Learn tips, tricks, strategies and best practices to successfully work with the media to help elevate your profile and market yourself and your legal practice. We'll also cover the basics of media and First Amendment law to protect you and your client during media inquiries. Our program is specifically tailored to young lawyers.
Topics will include:
- Benefits of building a relationship with the media
- What to do when the press comes calling
- How to pitch the press
- What is newsworthy and what isn’t
- Opportunities for getting published
- Pennsylvania Shield Law
- Judicial proceedings privilege
RSVP by April 2