Trust, Estate & Investment Considerations for Clients With U.S.-Israeli Connections
Join us for one or both of a pair of webinars on financial planning and tax issues that may arise with current and prospective clients who have connections to the United States and Israel, including those with descendants in Israel and those planning a move to Israel.
This is Part One. To register for Part Two, click here.
- Israeli income taxation of foreign trusts
- Tax law and application
- Tax returns and other compliance requirements
- Legal and tax issues for U.S. citizens with property in Israel
- Title of Israeli residence or other real property
- Passage of ownership on death of owner
- U.S. estate tax for Israeli residents who are also U.S. citizens
- Powers of attorney
Fox Rothschild is an Accredited Provider of Continuing Legal Education in California, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. This program is eligible for a maximum of 60 minutes of CLE instruction in these states. We will seek accreditation in other states where eligible by request.