Understanding Environmental Audits
12 p.m. - 1 p.m .
Join us for an informative presentation that will cover Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and the standard of care that is necessary to conduct environmental due diligence in preparation for the sale of commercial real estate. It will also provide information on what can go wrong in identifying Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) as defined by the American Society of Testing and Material Standard E-1527-05.
This program will take place in the Fox Rothschild Philadelphia office and be simulcast in all other offices.
To register for this event, click here.
- California CLE 1.0 Substantive
- Delaware CLE 1.0 Substantive (pending)
- Florida CLE 1.0 Substantive (pending)
- Nevada CLE 1.0 Substantive (pending)
- New Jersey CLE 1.2 Substantive
- New York CLE 1.2 Substantive (reciprocal)
- Pennsylvania CLE 1.0 Substantive