Updating Employee Manuals: Doing It Right
Providing clients with a legally compliant manual is only the beginning of providing effective employment law services to employers. Critical updates and amendments to the manual are required. Learn how to do it right. This 2.5-hour video webcast will cover:
- Effective methodology for identifying changes in the law and best practices in human resources management
- Evaluation of the need for amendments, rewrites or additions to existing employee manuals
- Transforming new developments into critical updates, policies, protocols procedures and notifications for clients
- Client education and training designed to keep the client up-to-date on new developments reflected in the changes to the employee manual
- Legal factors and considerations for compliance and risk control
- Distribution, acknowledgment and updating
Deborah Weinstein, Esq., The Weinstein Firm, Philadelphia, PA
Steven K. Ludwig , Esq., Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP, Philadelphia, PA
Andrea R. Kramer, Esq., Law Offices of Andrea R. Kramer, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Jennifer Platzkere Snyder, Esquire, Dilworth Paxson LLP, Philadelphia, PA
Robert J. Haurin, Esquire, The Weinstein Firm, Philadelphia, PA
ALI-ABA Staff Attorney: Harry Kyriakodis
1:00 p.m. EST Updating Employee Manuals: Doing It Right
--Audience Questions (submitted via email)
3:45 p.m. EST Adjournment
Email questions during the program to [email protected] .
Total 60-minute hours of instruction: 2.5; Total 50-minute hours of instruction: 3.0 (Note: No Ohio CLE credit is available for this program.)
Suggested Prerequisite: Experience in employment law practice.
Educational Objective: To learn how to properly update and amend legally-compliant employee manuals.
Level of Instruction: Intermediate-advanced