Webinar: Government Contracts, False Claims, and the Aviation Industry
An essential aspect of the aviation industry is doing business with the United States Government.
Whether you’re an airline, a charter or cargo operator, an MRO, a ground handler or a manufacturer, the considerations associated with having the federal government as a client is a world apart from operating in the commercial space.
During this webinar, aviation and government contract attorneys will discuss not only the basics, but also recent developments in dealing with the U.S. government as your customer.
This will include:
- Basic considerations in government contracting
- FARs ... No, Not the Federal Aviation Regulations the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Quality control programs, procedures and pitfalls
- DOD, CRAF, CARB, DOJ and other programs and agencies
- Whistleblowers and disgruntled employees
- The False Claims Act
If you’re doing business with the government, or want to do business with them, this 90-minute complimentary webinar will be of interest to you.
Access the slide deck for the webinar here.